I know you lied

We all need to be guided. People spread stories that are not true just to discredit ones personality,
this I find absurd. If you are a just person why listen to one sided store? Aren’t there two sides to a
coin? I find it difficult to assimilate why adults would believe and even foster a one sided story
without getting concrete information.

The good part is, what goes around comes around. If you are unjust to a person simply because you
think you are at an advantage be reminded that if your father owns a bakery, he doesn’t own the
farm in which the flour is germinated and harvested.

You are a criminal when you spread false stories, stop the holier than thou attitude. Sooner than
later you will be exposed, I pray mercy finds you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding Territories

The state of my state

Abandoned yet rewarded