It is a Private Sontin Sir



What is this indiscriminate pissing upandan? I see it everywhere, at first I thought it was a northern thing but it isn’t. It is actually a nationwide somtin. This thing we call private part isn’t private after all. The annoying part is how some men think they are entitled to urinate anywhere especially when there is a gutter.

To think that somehow I started getting used to the fact that maybe some men are called to urinate anywhere, I am hit with men bathing out early hours of the morning or when it is dark at night. Lokoja and Lagos people can bear witness to this.

On your way to mount party in Lokoja Kogi State, you will find men who are well feed bathing. My first experience with this scene was a scream. I didn’t understand why men will gather to have their bath in public not minding the dangling of their different sizes of sontin.

Then Lagos around CMS on your way to the inland, OMW! I almost threw up. I wasn’t expecting what I saw and the uber guy gave a stare. The interpretation of that stare is like whats there? Are you just seeing this for the first time? So what….kooshi lo mhen….I swallowed hard and tears were in my eyes.

If a woman were to do this the world would go aglow but it is a man’s world and anything about them is just okay, they get a pat at the back. May I ask….who goes around bathing indiscriminately and urinating everywhere because there is a need to? This sense of entitlement that we have towards bad habit that should be changed is alarming.

What is private should remain private. By the way, no man has been raped because he was pissing in public in the same vein there is no news of men being raped because they gathered at mount party Lokoja or CMS Lagos to have their bath.

This should stop at least for people who are not aware of such; there should be notice or a sign to that effect so that people can prepare their minds before viewing that gory sight.

Comments

  1. It's indeed private but som times it's sweet outside

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? You know we learn everyday. Can you kindly say why it is sweet outside?

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding Territories

Abandoned yet rewarded

The state of my state