Rooting for you.

Almost two weeks and I could not bring myself to penning my thoughts. I just couldn’t understand
what was happening yet I was worried. I know my blog needed stories but I just couldn’t bring myself
to writing. I sincerely apologise for not putting up stories for this long. I thought of my followers all
through yet I was handicapped.

Today I decided to let you know I think of you, you all are in my thought. Even when I try to fix some
pressing issues in my life and its proving difficult, I find it hard to forget you. Visiting my blog means
so much to me, it makes me know my effort is appreciated.

Sometime I don’t know if my target audience are reading, sometime I feel I’m not making much
impact, sometimes I feel no one is reading and most times I desire that people read my post and derive
the hope they are looking for.

All the way I thought of you, I am glad I am back, back again. For you, for me. Together we can do
this again and again.

Thank you for reading, thank you for visiting, you mean a lot more than you think. Obrigado!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding Territories

Abandoned yet rewarded

The state of my state