Beautiful People

PEOPLE: This is the season of thanksgiving, so I will say this is coming handy. I am so blessed, when I count my blessings they are mainly measured in people. there is a yoruba adage  that says "eni yan laso" meaning "Humans are our covering."

I may have been disappointed in people, people  I thought will help blow dust from my eyes were the ones who actually added pepper, I mean lot of pepper. yet these few cannot out number the many beautiful people in my life.

These beautiful minds give me reasons to be a better person, they inspire and motivate the greatness I see before me. With them it is difficult to be sad, they always always make me count my blessings.

My people are a reflection of me, always reminding me that relationship is beyond money, greed and lies but a bond of love, care and integrity.

Even as the recession is biting hard, I would rather reflect on the gift of people. All I feel is gratitude that I have people to love, care , appreciate and share in their moment of joy and low state. I equally feel same gratitude that I am loved beyond how I imagine.

To all those who have and still light my darkness, you are much more special to me than you think. You all are my BLESSINGS.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding Territories

The state of my state

Abandoned yet rewarded