Feminist.

Opinion.
Feminists are better lovers. This is true because they understand respect and space. That you are a feminist does not expel the place of loving a man. Better still, they are unapologetic about the way they feel for their partner. That kind mad crazy kinda of love.
Submission: you can't be asking for submission when you are stupid. If you want a feminist to be submissive to you then you must be ahead of her in knowledge. You choice or decision must be top notch. Your financial knowledge on savings and income must be great. That a feminist question your decision or seek clarity on issues doesn't make her a rude or arrogant person.
Questioning a way of life or seeking equity and equality means a feminist is human as the man. So people say feminists are stubborn but I ask, "don't we all need a measure of stubbornness? We all cry assertiveness. You can't have this skill if you ain't stubborn. I bet no child of mine would always take yes and yes for an answer.
You say feminists are bitter and unhappy ba? Me I say you are jealous because people already know who we are and yes they can't take away our level of intelligence.
I love men. Yes I do. I love with no reservation especially if you always leave me speechless. Did I forget to add that feminists don't like drama. That is the reason why most people think they ain't submissive. Feminists will reach the peak of their career with their man as their biggest fan. If this is a lie look for all the married feminist you know and you will see that their husband is their back bone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Guiding Territories

The state of my state

Abandoned yet rewarded