Do not let anyone intimidate or manipulate you into believing they are the best people you can ever meet or know. The world is ready to meet you my dear.
PEOPLE: This is the season of thanksgiving, so I will say this is coming handy. I am so blessed, when I count my blessings they are mainly measured in people. there is a yoruba adage that says "eni yan laso" meaning "Humans are our covering." I may have been disappointed in people, people I thought will help blow dust from my eyes were the ones who actually added pepper, I mean lot of pepper. yet these few cannot out number the many beautiful people in my life. These beautiful minds give me reasons to be a better person, they inspire and motivate the greatness I see before me. With them it is difficult to be sad, they always always make me count my blessings. My people are a reflection of me, always reminding me that relationship is beyond money, greed and lies but a bond of love, care and integrity. Even as the recession is biting hard, I would rather reflect on the gift of people. All I feel is gratitude that I have people to love, care , appreciate and sh...
At what point do we term a person to be bad luck? So banker got married recently, 2 months after his wedding he was sacked. His family branded the wife bad luck. They are of the view that she has left leg and her left leg has brought ill luck to her husband. It is so painful that those who carried this matter most on their head are women. What is the wife’s fault here? How is she responsible for her husband’s sack from the bank? The noise was too much to comprehend that I had to walk out of the conversation. Yes a woman should pray, she should pray first for her wellbeing before any other person. Why should a woman put her life on hold because she is married? Can’t the husband pray too, abi is prayer only meant for the women ni? This was how her husband was sacked: The banker holds the key to the vault; two of his colleagues are equally saddled with same responsibility. As I heard three of them must be present while entering the vault. It was Friday evening and end of ...
Why do we think we must do peoples bidding? You cannot satisfy everyone. You do it right they talk, you do it wrong they talk so why do you think you must have their approval? Nobody can tell your story like you do so don't allow anyone intimidate you to silence. Moreover, the dead are constantly talked about and even lied on. Either way, people would talk. Once I attended a wedding full of glamour, there was so much to eat and drink yet I heard people complaining about the wedding. What can one ever do that it won't be talked about sef? My dear, do that which you have always desired to do. Take that risk, that path to success is waiting for only your foot print to thread it. I am talking to you, you have got all it takes to succeed. I tell you the truth, if you are determined even the universe won't stop you rather they would come as a force to help you out. Start it today, make an effort to forgive, ...
Comments
Post a Comment